Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Footsteps

Something is weird with my browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox and Flock). I can't view my blog at all.

...

Mocha may be only two weeks old, but he's made it to Explore a total of 5 times. As a result, my Flickr inbox has been flooded beyond recognition. I just can't finish replying to all the comments and mails.

So in order to prevent myself from getting frustrated over idiots again, I've only replied to the more polite people. Orders like "hey send me a hamster" hit the trashcan as soon as I can click.

Not only on Flickr are there idiots, I must add. There are a few such people in Youtube as well, who have been posting vulgarities in replies to my videos of Mocha.

I wonder what is wrong with these people????

Anyway, here's Mocha :)

*Zzz* Mocha Day #12

"Eh?" Mocha Day #13

"Mama, look! I'm a chipmunk!" Mocha Day #13

...

Today whilst talking to Junk, I realised how difficult it is to let go of a friend. We were talking about a mutual friend who has decided, well.. let's just say she has decided her own needs are more important than having friends like me.

Although in my mind I have let her go, I guess there are some things that really hurt because the wound was so deep.

Junk was telling me she had gone on a blog-reading spree and deduced for herself the rest of the story.

Well, that goes to show doesn't it? Why do something regrettable that can be traced back to you? Why ruin your life? Why even put it on the internet? Hahahaha!

Ah, anyway I'm too busy to really act on anything with regards to this. I was just feeling amused :)

I'm just glad my life is the way it is - it is not perfect, but at least I know I won't be ashamed to look back.

...


I'm really tired, especially after another phone call from the Aunt. So I think I shall just post more photos :)

Me and my darling niece :) (She is sitting on JL by the way..)
Taryn

She was playing with me at her favourite chair :)



- 21 March 2007 2:03am -

3 comments:

El Servas said...

I wonder...
If you can't see your blog... how did you post that last entry? ^_^;;

Hi Taryn! (^_^*)^)Chu!

hesedetang * said...

Well, I can't see the main page, but I can see the textual entries and comments when I log into Blogger.

It's all very weird - I feel blind! Hahaha :)

El Servas said...

Well, if that is happening with all your browsers, maybe the problem is not the browsers at all.
Is it better now?